Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Saw JESUS!

Jesus has re-arisen! Last night, in Beverly Hills, a friend and I saw JESUS! We saw him once on Little Santa Monica Blvd. near Canon, and then again walking down Wilshire by Robertson. It was awesome to watch the double takes passers-by would give. Apparently, he's a familiar figure to west-siders because a lot of people know about him.

He's just this incredibly tall, probably 6'6" man with long brown hair and a goatee who walks around Los Angeles in a flowing white robe. He likes flashing peace signs. The photo I got is miserable, I only caught him at the last second. With legs like that, he moves pretty fast. I'm sure superstitious types would look at this photo and think it's a ghost! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this guy, and next time I'm talking to him and getting a better photo!

Perez Hilton has some much better photos! I really want to talk to this guy! Alert the non-believers! I guess we're just wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful discussion or humor, not attacks. If you disagree, please keep it polite. If you wouldn't say it that way in person, don't post it. We're not that angry here. And lighten up. Thanks!