Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sarah Palin inspired this blog

Yep. If Sarah (I really can't stand her) Palin had not been chosen as John McCain's running mate, we probably never would have come up with God Obscures Perception. She's the QUEEN of this. This woman can't think for herself. She is such a religious idiot that her ideas of god and religion and its corresponding "rules" completely negate any shred of rational thought she may actually have.

Although, I seriously doubt that Sarah Palin possesses ANY rational thoughts at all.
Lab rats have more sense than Sarah. I swear.
I'm hoping that she has completely pushed herself out of the political scene. I'm hoping that she has pretty much lost any relevance in our society. But... I'll let Matt Damon speak for me on why she scares the shit out of me.

Oh. This is terrifying.


Sarah Palin believes in abstinence only sex education, despite its obvious failings with her own daughter. She believes that creationism should be taught in schools. She believes that the U.S. Army is on a mission from God in Iraq. She believes that rape victims should be denied abortion access. More recently, Sarah Palin tweeted this:

Gulf disaster needs divine intervention as man’s efforts have been futile. Gulf lawmakers designate today Day of Prayer for solution/miracle




Really?! REALLY?! Are you fucking kidding me? This is a disaster CAUSED by man's negligence and it has been SOLVED (albeit very frustratingly) by man's ingenuity. I could go on and on about Sarah Palin's disturbing beliefs.

Yeah. Let's pray about it. I'm sure all those prayers help solve problems.  
Just like they helped you and McCain win the presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful discussion or humor, not attacks. If you disagree, please keep it polite. If you wouldn't say it that way in person, don't post it. We're not that angry here. And lighten up. Thanks!