Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jesus Loves all the Little Velociraptors

Velociraptors and Jesus go together like fat kids and...


CAKE?!

I couldn't help but share this when I saw it on Cake Wrecks this morning. I really hope this was part of a joke. I really hope that the person who created this image also got it put on a cake. But somehow, I really doubt it. Since the Creation Museum exists, I'm sure someone painted this with sincere intentions. I tried looking for this around the interwebs, but I'm not sure of the picture's original origin. Any help out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for thoughtful discussion or humor, not attacks. If you disagree, please keep it polite. If you wouldn't say it that way in person, don't post it. We're not that angry here. And lighten up. Thanks!