Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bible Quiz!

My life has become a chaotic (but awesome) mess recently, so until it calms down a bit, I'd like to entertain you all with a treat from my friend Crystal. She's been posting these lovely Bible Quizzes on Facebook, and I adore them.

Let's play, shall we?

BIBLE QUIZ TIME! 
God sends an Angel to speak to Balaam as he's riding along on his donkey. The Angel stands right in the Balaam's path. The donkey responds by:

A. Walking straight through the Angel's belly.
B. Bouncing off of the Angel's body and then convulsing on the ground.
C. Getting spooked and running in the opposite direction.
D. Turning to Balaam to ask "What're you hitting me for, don't you see this Angel??"
Leave your answer in the comments! No peeking at the link until you've guessed!

2 comments:

  1. I love this story. It was one of my favorites as a child. Maybe it's because it makes very little moral sense, but is a fun piece of fantasy.
    The answer is D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CORRECT! Somehow, I missed this story growing up. But we weren't a big Old Testament family or church.

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for thoughtful discussion or humor, not attacks. If you disagree, please keep it polite. If you wouldn't say it that way in person, don't post it. We're not that angry here. And lighten up. Thanks!